“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer." - A. Camus
Mimosa (or Wattle as we call it in Australia) has long been a symbol of optimism and perseverance. Blooming in the depths of winter, the blooms of the wattle tree speak to a sun filled future.
- French Mimosa, Italian Genet, Petitgrain and Rosewood are masterfully blended by third-generation incense artisan Chikako Perez of Tokyo Kodo.
- This exceptional incense evokes feelings of optimism, hope and resilience.
- Imagine the gentle whisper of the Australian landscape.
- A 15 minute incense that will fill your space immediately with luxurious and long lasting scent.
Your Mimosa incense will come to you in a bespoke metal tin and will contain fifty individual pieces.
- Premium Japanese incense
- Length: 70mm
- Burn time: 15 minutes
- Ingredients: French Mimosa, Italian Genet, Petitgrain and Rosewood fine natural wood powder
- Made in Japan
Light the incense and place in your chosen incense holder. We recommend a holder designed to accommodate Japanese incense.
Keep away from tiny hands and paws. Never leave incense unattended.
FREE Australian shipping on all orders over $75
Kin is a curator of luxurious incense and accessories from around the world.
- that every day should have at least 15 minutes of calm
- that the quality of our experiences create a meaningful and pleasurable life
- that the objects we bring into our homes should be not only functional, but beautiful
- that artisanal and well crafted objects are worth waiting for
- that incense is the best way to create calm and mindful moments in our home
I started Kin after experiencing a period of burn out. I’d fallen into the trap of defining my worth by how much I worked, my title, and how many balls I could juggle at once.
Return Home to Yourself
There's no place like home.
Our familiar safe space, a shelter in which we can relax and rest. The word itself - home - can bring many different associations, vibrant memories, and diverse definitions.