We curate luxurious incense and accessories from around the world to elevate everyday moments into sense-tingling ritual.
Tresna Lee, Kin North Founder believes:
- that every day should have at least 15 minutes of calm
- that the quality of our experiences create a meaningful and pleasurable life
- that the objects we bring into our homes should be not only functional, but beautiful
- that artisanal and well crafted objects are worth waiting for
- that incense is the best way to create calm and mindful moments in our home
Tresna's favourite ways to find calm:
- Listening to a soothing playlist
- A walk in nature
I started Kin after experiencing a period of burn out. I’d fallen into the trap of defining my worth by how much I worked, my title, and how many balls I could juggle at once. Read my story here.
THE ESSENCE OF KIN
Rituals for Remembering
We create rituals for everyday grounding and remembering your creative essence.
When we tune into our inner world we are able to discover our true self, remember what is important to our hearts and prepare our bodies to move with the rhythms of life.
Indulgent yet Considered
We love to indulge the senses with sensory products and experiences that invite a more considered life.
Slow down. Pay attention to the small details.
To us, being considerate of social and environmental practices is something we’re always striving for. There’s much to learn, but our value of consideration is at the heart of all we do.
Connection and Belonging
We create space for deep relationships - with yourself and our community (our kin). When you connect to yourself, you are always home.
We invite you to explore your curiosity and foster relationships with others in the Kin family.